This is an app for scheduling events. It is basically a combination of a few of the iphone's alarm clock and calendar features, geared toward a specific purpose. It will utilizes the iPhone 3.0 push notification feature as well. The bid should be for programming only. Design screens will be provided.
1. Users will be able to set a
Event Name (i.e. Yoga)
Repeat (i.e. Monday, Wedesday, Friday)
Begin Time (i.e. 6 pm)
End Time (i.e. 8 pm)
Sound (i.e. harp)
Alert time (i.e. 15 minutes before)
2. Entered events would be listed on a list screen which would also be the landing page when the app was opened.
3.User could add an event by clicking on a "+" icon on the landing list screen.
4. User would edit an event by clicking on the event on the listing page. The edit screen would be the same as the add screen.
4. They would be alerted twice with a sound and pop message, once at the alert time and again at the end time
There are only two screens
- landing page that lists the events
- add / edit screen to set the events information
Correction: additional screens would be needed to allow users to select
-on which day(s) the event occurs
-the alert time
but aside from the selection screens there are only two
-landing / list page
-add / edit screen
Users of iPhone and iPod touch devices can control whether the device or specific applications installed on the device should receive push notifications. For applications they can also selectively enable or disable notification types (that is, icon badging, alert messages, and sounds). They set these restrictions in the Notifications preference of the Settings application. The UIKit framework provides a programming interface to detect this user preference for a given application