We are a software testing company searching for Wacom Intuos and Cintiq users to test the brand-new (unreleased!) software driver for your Wacom graphics tablet and give feedback about your experinece.
To receive feedback about how a planned software update (not yet available to the public) functions in a real-world setting and collect information about any technical issues experienced
1. Install the driver and navigate apps on your tablet normally for 2 to 5 days while connected to your Windows 10 or Mac High Sierra computer
2. Report any technical issues you come across
3. Keep a daily log of apps used and your impression of their performance (positive or negative)
1. You own a Intuos/ Intuos Pro Tablet OR a Cintiq 13 HD Creative/ Cintiq Pro Tablet
2. You live in mainland China or Hong Kong
3. You have access to a Windows 10 or Mac High Sierra computer
4. You typically use your Wacom tablet on a daily basis for at least 3 hours
Payment: Approx. €40/ ~元 320 (exact payment tbc.) AND €1-5 for unique technical errors reported!
Timeline: Start date of approx. 17-21 September (exact dates tbc.)
Test Duration: 2-5 days
Benefits for taking part: Your feedback will help drive the quality assurance process of Wacom products and give the development team a chance to smooth out any kinks before the software update is released world-wide.
Sound interesting? Then get in touch/apply for more information!
We look forward to hearing from you.